Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Lexington Sampler Quilt Challenge

I've been participating in the NQC Quilt Block Challenge where participants are making the Lexington Sampler Quilt. I've finished many of the blocks.

 

Here's a look at the blocks I have completed so far.


Block 1 Watermill Variation - here is mine:



Block 2 - Brightest Star 
- here is mine:



Block 3 - Prairie Flower - here is mine:



Block 4 - Spoked Wheel - here is mine:


Block 5 - Pinwheel - here is mine:



Block 6 - Wheel - here is mine:

working on this one

Block 7 - BONUS - Grandmother's Choice  - here is mine:




I'm still working so there is more to come so stop back by - Judy.


Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life


Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes

9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are so pretty! I like how you played with color and value! For some reason, blue and white quilts are so very comforting to me. Yours will be a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I like the blue and beige variations. It will be beautiful when finished!
    My mother-in-law was a quilter, and I treasure the quilts she gave me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your quilt blocks are pretty. I like all the blue colors. Enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors....Blue quilts are so comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prairie flower is my favorite! Love these old fashioned blues! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty fabrics in your blocks - I'm a big fan of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty blocks. I like your selection of fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first block! Very pretty fabrics. Can't go wrong with blue and white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great fabrics you chose for this sampler!

    ReplyDelete