Thursday, March 4, 2021

Leprechaun Throw

 It's March and time to bring out the green! I've had several projects with green going  and have one to share. 



I bought this panel a year or so ago then misplaced it. How it got in with Halloween projects is beyond me, but there is was in that container  of projects waiting to be completed.  Glad I found it just in time to get it ready for March.




I really just wanted to add a couple of borders, quilt it, and get it hung at the top of my stairs.





I try to hang a different quilt each month on the landing.  Another "green" project is coming soon.





Thanks for stopping by - Judy. 

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home on Thursday
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese


Home Matters Link Party on Friday

The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Friday
Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty on Friday
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework on Sunday

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm







7 comments:

  1. Ah, the places our fabric hides. Your finish looks great. And, what a clever place to hang it. I have absolutely no green, St Paddy's day type quilts. So this year I'll be making an "Irish" table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute!! and perfect timing for St Patricks Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful wall hanging. I'm in the same fix, I've lost my Blue Work blocks and can't
    seem to find them. But I'm sure I'll find them sooner or later. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of exchanging a quilt in pride of place based on the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to start in on a series of holiday quilts, if I can ever get caught up with the babies and graduations! Actually, my little sister is Irish-by-Marriage and St. Patty's Day is always a Big Deal in their house. Something like this would be a great gift for her. You said the panel was misplaced in your stash, so it's probably not a current print for this year, but you've inspired me to go looking for something similar. Great job on your timely finish, and thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love holiday sewing! Great job finding and finishing your St. Pat's day project. I need to hurry up and put my old ones out and started a couple new but won't be done this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. It is nice to have seasonal quilts to display. Well done.

    ReplyDelete