Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cutting, Piecing, Making Flying Geese

I started a patriotic throw the last week of May. This kit is a Robert Kaufman design "Patriots Americana Eagles". 




We have been so busy in the yard, my piecing has been slow. I have mostly been using evenings to work in my sewing room. 

It has been cutting, piecing, and making lots of flying geese for the fourteen stars that surround the panel.  


I love patriotic fabric so always enjoy any project that involves this type of fabric.


My daylilies started blooming this week so I'll share a couple pics with you.





I hoping to make some more flying geese tonight. I'll keep you posted.Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:

Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese

The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Friday
Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty on Friday
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday


Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday
Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy  

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda






4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your quilt will be beautiful when done..love the
    day lilies...so pretty. Mine haven't popped out
    yet...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    The quilt is looking beautiful. I love the day lilies. Have a great day and happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying geese...the name even sounds pretty! I love patriotic fabric and this is the perfect time to work on this quilt. I don't quilt but one of these days I might try a small one! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a beautiful finish, the fabric is great. More sewing than yard work here :). Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down. Please be sure to come back and share your finish.

    ReplyDelete