Monday, June 26, 2017

Patriotic Quilt for My Porch

My patriotic quilt is finished and displayed on my front porch for the Fourth of July.



I'm so happy that it is finished just in time for the holiday. 

Click here to see the evolution of my quilt. 

Thanks for stopping by - Judy.


I'm joining the following:


Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making
Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
BOMs Away Monday @ Katie Mae Quilts
Moving It Forward @ Em's Scrapbag

Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt

Midweek Makers for Quilt Fabrication on Wednesday

Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation 
Have A Daily Cup for Share Your cup Thursday
Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday

Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday

Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday at Superscrappy

Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Laundry on Sunday

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect finish and just in time!! Thank you for being part of the 2017FAL - from the FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt looks wonderful on your front porch! A very happy 4th of July to you!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - Judy - you are so talented! I could never make a quilt - yours is AWESOME and so so perfect right there on your wonderful porch for this special red, white and blue patriotic holiday! Well done, ma'am!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great on your porch. I've been looking for a decent quilt lately and not an easy thing to find.

    ReplyDelete