Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween 12 inch Quilt

  Since I am not getting out as much these past few months, I decided to try some online quilting classes. There is always something to improve on in my quilting. The class I recently finished is Precision Piecing by Philippa Naylor. 




Since I am a beginning quilter, I know I have lots to learn and Philippa is a fabulous teacher. Halloween fabrics were used for my project. Twelve inch quilts are fun to make; they allow you to finish pretty quickly and they are easy to display. 


Hope you enjoy my project - Judy.


Linking to:


Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication



Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity
Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Funtastic Link Party @ Two Chicks and A Mom on Thursday

The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Friday
Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty on Friday
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday


Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

3 comments:

  1. 12 inch quilts are a great way to learn! Awesome way for you to use the time. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween fabricand great use if a stripe fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Halloween mini quilt. I love how much we can find online to expand our quilter's skills!

    ReplyDelete