Sunday, October 18, 2020

Witch Hat Applique and Embroidery

 I'm getting ready for a Halloween Bunco Party at my house in just a couple of days. I wanted to make a hand-towel for the bathroom that would work for Halloween.



The project was fast and not too difficult. It is always a little tricky trimming around the fabric before the final satin stitch begins.

The dining room table is just about done for the party. I put together a spooky centerpiece that I can share. The tablescape will be posted on my other blog later this week. (Life in Kentucky)


I have snapped a few good pics of the pelican and gull migration on Kentucky Lake over the last few weeks that I hope you will enjoy.




Thanks for stopping by - Judy.


Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication



Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity
Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Funtastic Link Party @ Two Chicks and A Mom on Thursday

The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Friday
Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauty on Friday
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday


Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday
Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy  

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda


5 comments:

  1. That table setting is a hoot! And your witch hat towel just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun witch hat Judy. I admire your sewing skills. The table looks awesome! I am happy to feature your witch hat on Sunday at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That applique on the towel is wonderful! I used to sew a lot but wouldn't know how to do that and have it turn out as nice as yours did! I'll have to check out your other blog for the tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Judy! You have a real gift for party decor! What a beautiful table. Love your witch hat towel, and the bird shots are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable towel = and great decorations!! hope your party is fun!

    ReplyDelete