Saturday, November 16, 2019

Maple Leaf Wall Hanging

Several months ago,  I won some 5 inch squares from Jennifer over at Inquiring Quilter. I was thrilled to win these beautiful pieces from the Dear William Island Batik Collection. 

Then I had to decide what to make!  Finally, I decided to make something with maple leaves. 

Here's the finished product:







I did purchase some additional batiks for the borders and backing. I want to give a big "thank you" to Jennifer over @ Inquiring Quilter. I know I was terribly slow in completing my project, but I so appreciate Jennifer and her giveaway. 


Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Thursday
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese

Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauti
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your BIG win and the awesome little wall hanging that you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I love maple leaf blocks. Your hanger for the wall-hanging is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous fabrics and a beautiful use for them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely finish and yet another block with hst's I have not made but would like to. Perhaps after I finish cutting my 6000+ piece quilt I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination, that is a beautiful maple leaf wall hanging. So perfect for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done! Quilting takes a lot of talent, I think. Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, and so perfect for the colors in this collection! I loved creating with Dear William because the colors were so beautiful. So very glad you loved the batiks you won. Thank you, thank you for sharing your wall hanging on Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete