Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Quilting Projects

This month was a little slower quilting month for me. I finished a couple of projects to share with you today.


My February bench pillow is complete and on the pillow for February 1. The pattern "Be My Valentine" is by Kimberbell Designs. I did free motion quilting on the white background with some hearts and swirls and loops. 





This 12 inch quilt was a coloring book page I found online. Three fabrics cut into 4.5 squares were used for the background. I may not be completely done with this one. I think I need to add something else to it. What do you think?




I started cutting 2.5 in strips with  my Accuquilt Cutter for a another Valentine project. Not sure if I can get this project done by Valentine's Day but I'll give it a try. I have six greens, six pinks, and 6 reds. Now these strips have to be cut into 2.5 in squares.




Just so you don't have a bit of anxiety wondering what I'm going to sew, I'll give you a pic of one of the blocks.




My quilting guild in having an in-town retreat this weekend so I'm hoping to make some progress on this project. Thanks for stopping by - Judy. 

Linking to:

Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Little Things @ Random-osity

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening

Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful project finishes! I'm impressed! Sure gotta get back to my machine!

    ReplyDelete