Thursday, January 3, 2019

December Quilting Projects

I finished a few quilting projects in December.


I found a panel online that was from the fabric line that I used to make a Christmas quilt for my daughter in 2017. I still had lots of jelly roll strips from the fabric and thought I could make some simple blocks to add around the panel.



Luckily, I had some yardage left from the original quilt project and used it for the backing. Now, there is just a small amount of fabric left from the collection.




Here's the original quilt I made in 2017.



Another December project was to use some extra fabric from another Christmas quilt. This time a few pillows were made and again my extra fabric went down a bit. YAY!




Here's that Christmas quilt and the piano border that I used. It was finished early in 2018. 









My final project for 2018, was a Christmas throw for myself. This one was a kit for a wall hanging but I decided to take the backing fabric and some gray fabric in my stash and add borders. I did have to purchase a metallic fabric for the binding. 



That's a wrap for my Quilting Projects in 2018, on to 2019! Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework on Sunday
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts on Sunday
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts on Sunday

Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
To Do Tuesday @ Stitch ALL the Things
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
Almost Finished @ Silly Mama Quilts

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication on Wednesday

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Little Things @ Random-osity

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening

Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts!Happy 2019!Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous collection of finishes, well done inded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your quilts are divine! Soooo beautiful and creative!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete