Thursday, February 8, 2018

Valentine Table Topper Finished

My Valentine's Day Table Topper is finished. I'm using it on a tablescape for Valentine's Day. Take a look:




To see the post for this tablescape on my other blog, click here.

Thanks for stopping by - Judy. 

Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life


Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes




11 comments:

  1. Cute table topper. It really makes a great base for your tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Judy!! I hopped over to your longer post for this, and your table is gorgeous! So much care for wonderful details in everything - "tablescape" is the perfect word for both the inner mini landscape it creates, as well as the mini escape from the daily grind. It cheered my day just visiting it through the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a really pretty topper for your Valentine's Day decor. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is inspiring!
    My grandies are off skirts and dresses, and I haven't been motivated to sew. I guess it's too late for Valentine's Day for me, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a lovely table setting and I've made a note of how fabulous these colors work together. A beautiful table setting for Valentine's Day. Hope your day is wonderful. Hugs sweet friend.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cute as well as elegant and homey, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out beautiful! I checked out your other post. The table is very elegant. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a pretty picture. Love your topper and the way you've put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty!! I love the colors and the awesome work(wo)manship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous work of art. The colors are for any time or season.
    I love it dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete