Monday, October 16, 2017

Progress On the Christmas Quilt

I finished sewing the strips for my Christmas quilt.




Most of the strips have been added to the star blocks. 





Here's a completed block. 





There are 15 star blocks in the quilt plus 15 four patch blocks. I hope to start on the four patch blocks in a day or so. Thanks for stopping by - Judy. 

Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making
Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday
BOMs Away Monday @ Katie Mae Quilts
Moving It Forward @ Em's Scrapbag

Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt

Midweek Makers for Quilt Fabrication on Wednesday
Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation on Wednesday
Jo's Country Junction

Have A Daily Cup for Share Your cup Thursday
Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday

Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday

Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday at Superscrappy

Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Laundry on Sunday

11 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I love, love, LOVE the fabrics for this block/quilt. So cute - this will be beautiful when it is complete. I look forward to seeing it when it is finished. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is very cute and a bit different for Christmas. Lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the soft tones of these fabrics, they are perfect for a snowy, wintery, Christmas-y quilt! I hope you find sewing time this week for your four patches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely low volume block--soft looking like snowfalls...nice work on fabric choices--I love it hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like this will be a lovely, soft, Christmas quilt - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an impressive piece of work and will be a wonderful quilt. Makes you want to rush the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this block! It's going to make a very pretty Christmas quilt. Glad you gave me the link, and told me you were going to visit mine...no one has been by there in quite some time. I don't post to it often, though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, that is going to be wonderful! The fabrics are adorable, and I'm really digging the idea of a pieced block border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fabric and color choices which can carry it on into winter after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete