Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Spring Wings - Butterflies in a Frame

I've been working on a few pieces to hang on the walls in my craft room and decided to share this one. The dimensional cutting pad, along with paints, embossing powder, wire, watercolor paper, vellum, embossing folder and cardstock were used. 



The background inside the fame is a sheet from the Wallflower Vellum stash. I love the vellum but since it is 12 x 12 and my frame is 11 x 14, I tore the vellum in pieces and adhered them on with glue and seal on the mat board. 



Thanks for stopping in - Judy.

Linking to:


Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Friday Photo Journal 


6 comments:

  1. Hello, it is lovely. I love the butterflies! Beautifully done. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'With brave wings she flies' - I like that
    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies look so pretty in any decor! I love these! You really did a great job! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Judy! You created yourself a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete