Thursday, December 5, 2019

First Christmas Project of the Season

I've been wanting to try my hand at scanning and embroidering on printed fabric. Since it is my first attempt, I wasn't expecting perfection but would try my best.




I've only been embroidering a few months so this has really been a new learning experience for me. I started with a beautiful Christmas panel with several festive squares running across the panel.  




I cut the panel apart and used three of the squares. I hope to improve as I keep attempting new projects!





Happy quilting, sewing, and embroidering - Judy!

Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
The Peacock Party @ Wendy's Quilts and More on Thursday
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Put Your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese

Beauties Pageant @ From Bolt to Beauti
Off the Wall Friday @ Creations, Quilts, Whatever
Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished (or not) Friday @ Alycia Quilts 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting
TGIFF @ ChrisKnitsSews

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes


5 comments:

  1. You did very well on your first try! It turned out very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your first try. Thanks for linking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome and made a beautiful banner. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete