Monday, March 4, 2019

February Quilting Projects

At our local quilt guild in-town return, one of our members demonstrated how to make a log cabin house using one inch strips. Mine is not perfect but I wanted to learn the technique. 


Log Cabin Pattern - 12 in quilt



Section 1 - Gypsy Wife Quilt



March bench pillow



Irish Chain 12 in mini quilt



Mystery Medallion Quilt - progress


Thanks for stopping in; happy quilting - Judy. 


Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework on Sunday
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts on Sunday
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts on Sunday

Creative Mondays @ Claire Justine
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag on Monday

To Do Tuesday @ Stitch ALL the Things on Monday

Beautifully Made Link Party @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies on Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Almost Finished @ Silly Mama Quilts on Wednesday
Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication on Wednesday

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home

Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation on Wednesday
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Little Things @ Random-osity

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening

Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday

7 comments:

  1. Love your mystery medallion block and the March pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, lovely quilts and pillow. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the log cabin quilt. I have quite a few of my grandmother's quilts. They are treasured pieces. Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Gypsy best, but all are very nice. Lots of barn quilts around me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    The only one I am familiar with is the Log Cabin pattern. My mother-in-law was a wonderful quilter, and I treasure the quilts that she gave to me. And her mother made a wall hanging for my kitchen - The Drunkard's Path in bright yellow, orange, and green. I miss both of these wonderful ladies so very much.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely projects! It's hard to say which one I like the best, but the bench pillow attracts me. I don't have a bench, but I think I must have one so I can make these cute things! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've nailed the log cabin house making, Judy :)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete