Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Halloween Bench Pillow

I finished my Halloween Bench Pillow and have it on display on my fireplace hearth.




The pillow is a kit by Kimberbell Designs. You can visit their site here


It was a fun project. Each piece is appliqued on the white background and then the pillow is quilted.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy quilting - Judy. 


Linking to:



Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework on Sunday
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts on Sunday
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts on Sunday

Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag
To Do Tuesday @ Stitch ALL the Things
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
Almost Finished @ Silly Mama Quilts

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Wednesday Weight Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication on Wednesday

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life
Little Things @ Random-osity

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening

Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell this pattern at the quilt shop where I work, and I've always loved it. Don't have a bench or a hearth, so no place for it in my home. Still, I just love how it looks! Great job, and just in time for Halloween! Congratulations on another finish. Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome Halloween pillow! I love the candy corn flowers - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bench pillows. Your Halloween one is adorable. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, so bright. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bench pillow. I do like Kimberbell designs but have yet to make one. You did a nice job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pillow is just darling! The candy corn flowers are so fun. You have quite an extensive list of Linky's, some I haven't heard of. I'll have to check them out:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it such a great pillow with lots of great colors and fun perfect size for cuddling as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and bold design. The pillow looks great on your fireplace hearth. Just lovely!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun! Perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! I do love fun Halloween decor. You would think I would have more of it around me - something I should remedy. . .

    ReplyDelete