Saturday, June 9, 2018

Working on A Patriotic Runner

I'm working on a patriotic tablerunner for the 4th of July. I bought a fat quarter bundles of patriotic pieces of fabric. 




Block 1 is complete.




You can see the pattern is all half square triangles except for the corner. 




The pattern in a quilt pattern in the Summer V.4, Issue 3 of a Missouri Star Quilt Co. Block book. 




I am just using one row of the quilt. I choose this pattern because it is a 10.5 block and will work well for me on a sofa table. 




Blocks 2 and 3 are completed, too.





Now I have two more blocks to go. Hope to work on them this week. 


On the crafty side, I revived an old spring wreath into a patriotic one. Added some vining geraniums and a patriotic bow and poof, it was ready to be hung on the door. The ribbon is from Michael's. 

Thanks for stopping by - Judy.


Linking to:


Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life


Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes

5 comments:

  1. lovely bundle! You choose the perfect pattern. I love your stars on white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how pretty! Although, looking at the pattern photo, I am cringing -- who put WATERMELON on that gorgeous quilt?! What crazy person is pouring LEMONADE over the quilt?! Can't they at least cover the table runner with clear vinyl or something?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful block. I am sure it will make a stunning quilt. Your wreath is even more gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your talent with fabric. My grandmother, whom I adored, had this talent. I inherited her sewing machine, but don't seem to have the knack for it. Thank you for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks look great. Perfect fabric choices. Even though Jennie's videos are great, I love all of my Block magazines. I'm always looking through them for ideas.0

    ReplyDelete