Thursday, March 8, 2018

My Not So Typical Log Cabin Placemats & Runner Are Done

I did get my "Not So Typical Log Cabin Placemats and Runner are done and on the table for St. Patrick's Day.



I used a jelly roll for this project and haven't been exactly please with the color saturation and not enough contrast in the strips. 



I'm thankful it's done and I can move on to the next project. 


If you would like to see my table for St. Patrick's Day, click here.

Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:

Monday Making @ Love Laugh Quilt on Sunday 
BOMs Away Monday @ What a Hoot Quilts
Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
Move It Forward @ Em's Scrap Bag

Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts on Wednesday
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Thankful Thursday @ It's A Small Town Life


Sweet Inspirations @ the Boondocks Blog
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop Friday @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Flaunt It Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring

Scrap Happy Saturday @ Superscrappy
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun Than Laundry on Saturday
Saturday Shuffle Blog Hop @ Strawberry Butterscotch on Saturday
Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes

3 comments:

  1. Well, I love these placemats. Gorgeous, as far as I am concerned. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know anything about a jelly roll (unless I can eat it) or color saturation, but I do know the color combination on these placements shouts spring with a Glory Hallelujah! Beautiful, Judy!

    ReplyDelete