Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spooky Halloween Tag

I have had so much fun playing around with ideas for Halloween, I can remember a house that was just a street over from my house growing up and always thought of it as a spooky house. I was too afraid to go up the steps by myself for Trick or Treating. My sister was older and much braver, went up the steps to the spooky house with me. What a Spooky Halloween that was!


I have created a tag for this memory, I cut out two tags for the project. The base or background tag was cut from cardstock, then I used a mask and inked with several colors of Distress Ink. The mask is Tim Holtz Idea-olgy Mini Compass mask. I moved the mask around the tag many times and used a different color of Distress Ink each time.


The next layer of the tag was cut from clear packaging then stamped using an Adirondack Black Ink pad then heat dried.



A little raffia and a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metal Muse Token: Halloween was added. I enjoyed working with the mask in this project but also had fun stamping on the clear acrylic packaging.




Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge: Your Favorite 


No comments:

Post a Comment