Thursday, December 18, 2014

December tag for the 12 Tag of 2014

The December tag of Tim Holtz is just beautiful. I love the prancing deer die and purchased it before the December tag came out. Here's a glance at Tim's tag:



After much thought about which die to use on my tag, I decided to go with the layered snowflake die and matching texture fade. I think it is fabulous that there are texture fades to match the dies.

My snowflake does have lots of clear rock candy applied but the picture doesn't do it justice. 

Here's my take on Tim's tag:


Love the holiday words on the snowflake and the new film. It's great to use the film with the snowfall texture fade. Tim's distress inks in the blues for beautiful on the snowflake too.


Thanks for stopping by - Judy.








No comments:

Post a Comment