Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November Tag - 12 tags of 2014



Here is a look at Tim's fabulous tag for November with so much "fallness" to it. 

One great thing about creating the 12 tags is it gives me a chance to use his latest products plus learn new techniques. Thanks Tim!!


For my take on his November tag, I followed his steps closely plus I love using corrugated cardboard for projects so I really enjoyed this one. Oh well, I enjoy them all even without cardboard!!

Here it is:



I couldn't resist playing with the cut out of the leaf and adding a little goodness to it.


Challenges:
Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2014 - November

1 comment:


  1. Your tags are wonderful,

    I miss making tags, seems like so many other neat things I like also can't get settled down in the studio to make some more tag
    I haven't bought any new Tim Holtz stamp products I have tons Martha and lots French General items to use up that I got at Michael's

    ReplyDelete