Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wicked Halloween Tag

Who doesn't love Halloween? Well at least many of us love the tradition, and for me, I have so many fun memories of Halloween. So over at Simon Says, the  challenge is Your Favorite. My favorite part of my card is the stamp itself. I was looking through some stamps and found this one by Close To My Heart and thought it would make a fun girly card. 


The paper for the card's base is by Authentique from the Enchanted Collection. The paper for the tag from my stash with a little extra inking of Dusty Concord. First I stamped Tim Holtz CMS125 Mixed Media with Archival Black then the cute witch with Archival Deep Purple and Black. The tiny spider is a punch then a white line was drawn for the web. A little pink bling was used for fun in the upper right corner.

The sentiment on the inside was stamped then placed on a peel and stick Action Wobble. 



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete