Thursday, October 4, 2012

Collecting Leaves Card

The Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - Leaf-spiration reminds me of my childhood and collecting leaves. I remember having so much fun collecting leaves for a leaf project at school. Maybe you used a bag or large envelope to put your leaves in so my tag features an envelope and leaves to remember this school project.


The base of my card is Marbled Stains, then I stamped the Maple Leaf from the Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Autumn Blueprint. Next I made the small envelope and ran it through an embossing folder plus stained it with Festive Berries and Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink. The black letters are Him Holtz - Alpha Parts. The small leaves are all from the Maya Road - Autumn Mini Chipboard Set. Each leaf was run the an embossing folder, sanded then a little glitter from Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Dry Glitter - Clear Rock Candy.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! Those textures you've created by embossing are pretty! And that blueprint leaf stamp is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy. Your autumnal tags are so pretty. I particularly like this one with the little envelope for gathering up all of the leaves. Very nice design. :) Your embossed envelope and leaves are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your tags with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete